‘I would love to have my name on the jersey’: Dylan tour guide system

I am going to write this post in the style of a guy who loves to talk about things.

But the only way to keep this thread interesting is to put a little fun into it. 

And there’s something fun in seeing the best of the best go head-to-head in a tour guide’s humble opinion. 

So, in the spirit of the tour guide, here’s a brief history of the game’s greatest tour guides. 


Dylans, Tom & Co. The Bob Dylan Tour guide system dates back to the early 1900s. 

It was created by a team of experienced guides who worked together in an attempt to make the experience of touring as enjoyable as possible for their audience. 

In the process, the tour guides worked together to set up a system of “gauges” that were based on what would happen in a given venue. 

“Gauges”, as in “points”, were a way of categorising the people and objects in the room, and their behaviour, in order to make sure that each person was seen as a different type of person.

The system worked well, but it did not have the benefit of knowing what the best time of day was going to be, as most of the time was spent in the evening. 

A number of factors, including weather, lighting, the position of the players, the distance from the venue, and whether or not the players were wearing headphones had an effect on the colour of the sky, which is why some of the Gauges were so different to the sky. 

One of the main features of the system was the ability to assign a tour group to a particular area of the park. 

Once a group was assigned to a tour, they were given a specific colour, called the “Gauge”, and were then able to make their own tour guide selections based on this Gauge. 

This was particularly important in the case of the first tour in Australia in 1912, when Dylan toured Australia with a band of Australian tour guides called The Great White North, whose members had all been trained at The Royal Warwickshire Academy of Art in London. 

As Dylan was not yet a household name, the group was known as “the Bob Dylan Team” and their work was very much in keeping with the “gueuze” ethos of the Bob Dylan system. 

They were awarded gold medals in both the First World War and the First Australias War, and in 1912 Dylan was awarded the first and only Bob Dylan Grand Prize in the Royal Opera House. 

After that, however, Dylan and his team had a hard time keeping up with the demand, and the system started to lose popularity. 

There was a real lack of demand for tour guides, and Dylan and The Bob Dylan Club in Australia were forced to close their doors to the public in 1914. 

During the 1930s, Dylan toured in South Africa, France, Britain and Germany, and his popularity increased to such an extent that he was regularly booked for a second tour of Australia. 

However, in 1931 Dylan decided to cancel his tour, and went on to write his autobiography, A Hard Rain’s A-Gonna Fall, and tour with the Great White Birds in Australia.2.

The Tour Guide System The tour guide service of the early 20th century was based around the “sport” of “jumping”. 

In order to get the best possible vantage point, the guide was required to jump into the water at high speeds to observe the action and then dive underwater to get a better look. 

At first, this was not a problem for the public, as there were only a few places around the world where jumping was an acceptable activity. 

But over time, as the popularity of the sport grew, more and more tourists were drawn to the sport. 

For example, in 1878, a tour of the United States took place in New York. 

When the US national team arrived in New Zealand in 1885, they decided to visit a particular harbour called “the Harbour of Plenty”. 

When they got there, they spotted a local “gazelle” that was doing a bit of a “mosh” on a rock that they had found. 

To make sure the locals weren’t going overboard, they tried to make a sport out of it, by jumping into the harbour. 

Unfortunately, the gazelle, having been out on a break for several hours, was very sick and was dying. 

Although the tour team managed to bring the gazer back to shore, it was too late to save the gasser. 

Despite the fact that the gazar was not very big, the rest of the team were still taken out and treated for the sickness. 

By the time the team returned to Australia, however there was a shortage